First-time visitor? You might like to take a look at the introduction.
Check out the ebook edition—a remastered, expanded, and revised PDF/Kindle/ePub update to the original blog.

Saturday 21 April 2012

Day 7

[Sorry about missing yesterday's post. Technical difficulties kept me from running the game.]

Yet another trialist arrived. Matthew Barnes-Homer is a lot better than any of the strikers I've got, according to my backroom staff. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen him play.
Then, before lunch, two more trialists turned up at my door. Youngsters Omar Koroma and Jake Inglis look to have a bright future ahead of them; I'll be watching them closely in the friendly against Bolton Reserves tomorrow.

A dull afternoon followed, punctuated only by the news that two potential transfer targets had signed for other clubs.

I spent the evening reading scout reports. Bradshaw still thinks that Barry Hayles would be a good signing. I wonder if he comes with a wheelchair.
Bradshaw also suggests I offer a contract to one-time England international Michael Ricketts. I won't be doing that; he wants too much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment