First-time visitor? You might like to take a look at the introduction.
Check out the ebook edition—a remastered, expanded, and revised PDF/Kindle/ePub update to the original blog.

Monday 22 October 2012

Day 191

Several players whom I had previously shown interest in signing were offered to us by their clubs today. I don’t have any money to spend, though, so I had to reject all of them without consideration. At this stage, I can only sign free agents on permanent deals.
russell-injury-2012-10-22-21-44.png
Simon Russell is unlikely to play again this season, after tearing his knee ligaments during training today. That greatly increases the need for me to sort out this right winger issue soon. Shuker’s still at least a month away from returning, and I’m concerned that French forward Francis Laurent won’t be able to perform consistently enough.

Mansfield and Wrexham drew 2-2 in the league this evening. That means we’re now clear at the top, with 60 points after 27 games. Mansfield sit second, with 58 points and an inferior goal difference. Wrexham are third, with 54 points and a game in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment