First-time visitor? You might like to take a look at the introduction.
Check out the ebook edition—a remastered, expanded, and revised PDF/Kindle/ePub update to the original blog.

Monday 9 July 2012

Day 86

We're nearing the end of the month, so I took another look at the club finances. We're steadily losing money, just like we were last time I looked. Current losses for the month sit at £63,893, which puts the balance at negative £78,958. I wonder what it'll be come end of the season. And what's our overdraft limit?

I'd hate to have to sell players further down the track because attendances are too low at our home games and we end up on the brink of falling into administration.
olembe-status-2012-07-9-18-27.png

Apparently Olembé will not return from his leave of absence for another 33 days. That's a lot longer than I expected. I hope the man can sort out his problems. I need him back in a Lincoln shirt, leading our team from the left wing. For now we'll have to make do with Ansah and Russell. If they keep playing well, we might not miss the Cameroonian as much as I fear. That feels like a big if.

No comments:

Post a Comment