First-time visitor? You might like to take a look at the introduction.
Check out the ebook edition—a remastered, expanded, and revised PDF/Kindle/ePub update to the original blog.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Day 43

Scout Mark Bradshaw updated me on his latest findings. Of his three highly recommended players, I offered Cuenca and Rezgane trials and requested further scouting. I ignored the Martini report. We've already had him on trial, and it didn't go so well.
scout-reports-2012-05-27-22-03.png
I looked through the file of reports and noticed one that seemed worthy of further attention. Matthew Park, an Australian defender languishing in the Reserve team of Scottish side Hearts, looks like a good player. I asked for another report on the lad. He could be a good loan signing.
matthew-park-2012-05-27-22-03.png
While I was at it, I thought I should take a look at Ian Gardner's reports. One man instantly stuck out at me: Martin Camaño, an Argentinian defender. He's clearly a quality player, so I offered him a trial and asked for another scout report. If we can meet his terms (unlikely in our current financial state), I think he'll be lining up alongside Marques in the centre of our defence.
camano-2012-05-27-22-03.png
Mehdi Khalis, who is also a central defender, had a glowing recommendation by his name. But he's not as good as Camaño, and Notts County already offered him a contract. I don't think we stand a chance. (I requested further scouting, in any case.) No-one else caught my eye or struck me as worth the effort to chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment