First-time visitor? You might like to take a look at the introduction.
Check out the ebook edition—a remastered, expanded, and revised PDF/Kindle/ePub update to the original blog.

Saturday 30 June 2012

Day 76

Zak Ansah agreed to join us on loan. That's brilliant. Hopefully he'll be able to fill Olembé's shoes while the Cameroonian is injured. Russell struggled in the role yesterday, so I doubt there are any decent alternatives at this stage.
ansah-2012-06-30-00-06.png

Grant Brown thinks the 17-year-old Ansah is better than the strikers we have on contract, and a capable winger. I hope he's right.

Camaño finished his trial. I'm a bit disappointed that he wasn't able to win a contract. He's clearly capable, but he didn't show me that he's sufficiently motivated or interested. [I actually signed him in my previous Football Manager 2012 campaign, as Torquay manager, and he was a star for us until we hit the Championship. I won't let that influence me; every decision here is made according to the knowledge and information available to Juan Day.]

Next match is in two days. Ansah will start, if he's fit enough to do so. And Atkinson will come in for the injured Christophe. Otherwise, I intend to play an unchanged lineup. Again on the condition that people are fit. If they're not...well, I have some thinking to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment